Thursday, December 9, 2010

This morning we had a wee bit of sun which was nice. It shines through my bedroom window and hits right on the very spot of my bed that I sit on while I'm on my laptop.
I promised pictures of my last project yesterday...and I lied. So you get it today instead.
This is the pattern I used
Photo courtesy of Google

I fell in love with the fabric mostly because I love the colors but even more when I saw that it was 60% off at JoAnn's. Love the fall leaves.

The pretty green has gold glitter flecks shot through the fabric, the kind that doesn't shed. Those are the yellow spots you're seeing. It's just so pretty, I love it!
It's got a spot for crochet hooks and you can fit a LOT of crochet hooks in there.
And it fits up to a 14" long knitting needle and it's roomy enough to fit big needles, those two blue sets are US size 13 and you can see they both fit in the same pocket.

What would I do differently? I think it would benefit from two sets of ties at the ends rather than one center tie but other than that I think it's great.

In crochet news...
I'm remembering how much I don't like joining a bunch of little blocks... Pretty though aren't they.

No comments:

Post a Comment