Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pay it Forward

Photo courtesy of Google Images

I tried this on my Facebook but only had one person respond. Boy was I surprised. I saw this again on Andrea's Comfort Cove Designs blog and thought I'd try again because I love the idea. :)

The first 3 people who post a comment to this entry stating they wish to join the Pay it Forward exchange, I will make something handmade and will have it sent to them before the end of 2011.

In return, you will post the Pay it Forward Exchange on your blog promising the same thing to 3 people. Remember though, you will need to have a blog in order to do this!

So who wants to join??? Let's fill 2011 with some nice random acts of kindness!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anita, I'll do this! I put it on my facebook page last week, after signing up for another friends, and I had 7 takers within 2 hours! Wow, lots of activity should happen there-- plus, then it had 5 people to pay it forward too.
    But they were mostly family members...

    ReplyDelete