Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rainbow Scrap Challenge

Even though I don't have a lot of "scraps" per se, I'm going to participate in this, the Rainbow Scrap Challenge now to dig out the scraps I have...and maybe make some more. :)

I have my interview at the quilt shop tomorrow. I've tweaked my resume to look more customer service oriented so I'm good there, but all the holiday chocolate and months of lounging have made my wearable wardrobe significantly smaller so I'm stressing about that a bit. Looks like I may need to put together a new year goal list with some weight loss stuck on there somewhere.

I started a thrown together project with my Fruitcake Charm Pack. I just really wanted something that I could start without having to put a lot of thought into first and that would come together quickly and easily and so far, this is fitting the bill. Pics to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment